Monday, July 25, 2011

The Silence. Stand ye still and know that I am. With the equilibrium of equanimity I am balanced and open to what is. I am open to change and the flow of consciousness. There is nothing other. Consciousness is what I am. I am empty of all else. The world of sense and illusion fade. I step out of the Adam dream and Eve's devastating fall from Grace into knowledge, and into a release so profound that I am redeemed and renewed. Freedom of the Spirit is an awesome adventure. The idea of Karma dissolves in learning that there is no person to which to attach such activity. What would be the purpose and to whom? If you didn't know what event you were to redeem yourself from how would you know how to go about accomplishing it? And when would you know that you had? Too pure to behold iniquity, Grace has no agenda. Reincarnation disappears. Who is there to reincarnate? And, again, what would the purpose be? Right now, in the moment, I am the I am that I am to be. There is no other time. On this infinite journey through eternity I am experiencing a parenthesis in eternity, a blip in infinity. As I break the shackles that bind me to the world, to man whose breath is in his nostrils, into the freedom of I, a joy and peace overwhelm the form and mind. Love flows with comfort and compassion. Beauty is revealed in full glory. Abundance spreads before me. Greed, that man made dam to abundance dissolves and, once again The Flow is available to all. Step up. Step out. And BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment